Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2006 7:22:45 AM EDT
Hey all, sorry I haven't posted in a long while. Been busy. Anyone here members of or heard of RCGC? I went their last weekend. Its a very nice range with bathrooms/showers, electricity. They have seperate areas for rifle, pistol, and skeet/trap. I mostly shot skeet but messed around on the rifle range also. Its on the east side of Reidsville right off 158. The initial membership fee is $100 and then $80 a year. They have 80 acres of land and are planning purchasing more soon. I am strongly considering becoming a member, even though its about an hours drive from my place in Winston. Here is their webpage with a little info:

http://home.att.net/~ncta/rcgc.htm
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I just joined a few months ago. So far I've really enjoyed it. It's more cost effective than the indoor range where I used to shoot and I finally have a place to shoot rifles and shotguns. I even manage to get my Dad out to shoot trap every once in a while. A big bonus for me.

Were you at the benchrest shoot??

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If anyone needs an application, email me. Mike Gibson

mike at plasticrevolutions.com
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
What are the rules there for visitors? I believe my uncle is a member, and all my family are from Eden.  I am in town once every two months or so.  It would be nice to burn powder when I am "home"! Especially after some Fuzzy's barbecue! (I guess they are still in madison)  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top