Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 4:48:47 PM EDT
If anyone has a "neat" window they don't want, or want to sell cheap, give me a holler.
I'm looking for octagonal or other non standard types. Can't use any large picture windows. Its for the gable end on my cabin, so small is good. I've checked the "junk" shops and I've come up empty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you try the Habitat Reuse store?  They had tons of windows last time I was there.

www.habitatwake.org/reuse/shop.html
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Slacker,

Bruce hit the nail on the head. The Habitat store in winston-salem always has windows of various shapes and sizes and usually Dirt Cheap.

we bought  12 Vinyl Double hung windows from the winston store and If I remember correctly it was less than $500 for all of them

Jason
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tip. Do they ever have siding or roofing supplies?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen roofing shingles but I havn't seen much siding but then again I'm not usually looking for siding.

Jason
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
One of these days I'll make it out there to help you...

Actually... Im not working this weekend. Let me know if you'll be out there and I may drop by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top