Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 4:55:14 AM EDT
Guys I was looking for the Range just alittle south of WS.  I thought you went down 52 to  get to it. And then about 14 miles off of there.  I went through the pages here and couldn't find it. I have a friend that lives south of WS and was trying to come up with it for him. Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I think that would be PHA...I want some info on that range as well
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes PHA is what I believe it is. There was a post on it a while back. I believe Glock 23 is a member there ( I think ) . I have a friend who lives in Clemens and was looking for a range. I would like to go check it out myself.... If anyone got any of the particulars about the range throw them at us. Cost, requirments, Range operation hours, how to become a member and contact info to get it started. Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#5]
The best way would be go to one of the meetings.
If you want to go to the range this weekend(4 guest) let me know and bring a couple toys and some paper targets.
We're remodeling the bathroom and I need an excuse to do something else.
IM sent
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top