Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 10:49:28 AM EDT
Everyone had such a great time at the Tactical Response Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle classes this past weekend, I am trying to get them to set up a date for Advanced Pistol and Advanced Rifle. Sometime in late October or early November. Most likely at the same range, Trigger Time in Carthage, NC.

The Advanced classes would be open to those who has completed Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle. There is plenty of time to pick these up before the fall if you want to attend the Advanced classes.   http://www.tacticalresponse.com/training/schedule.php

We need at least 10 to make it happen.

For those who have the pre-requisites and are interested, contact:
Steve (m4_grunt on ar15.com) at [email protected]
and
Paul (thumper_abn on ar15.com) at [email protected]

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What about people who have attended equivalent training?

I.E., a VTAC carbine course (for rifle) or SOT / SFARTEC for pistol?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle are pre-requsites for the Advanced classes. Sorry, no substitutes.
This ensures everyone starts the Advanced class on the same sheet of music.

The good news - Tactical Response is working on getting the following classes scheduled before the
Advanced classes:
- Fighting Pistol Primer
- Fighting Rifle Primer
- Fighting Pistol
- Fighting Rifle

If you are interested, contact:
Steve at [email protected] (m4_grunt on ar15.com)
or
Paul at [email protected] (thumper_abn on ar15.com)
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I am working on class dates as we speak.  Work with me, watch the boards and we will get everyone up to speed for the Advanced courses.

If anyone has questions, email me, [email protected].

If anyone has a range that they would like to use for Tactical Response classes, let me know.  We will bring the classes to your area!  I really like Trigger Time, but we are a mobile company.  I/we will bring the classes in tow.

FIGHT!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I can take part in some of the classes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah. You will need the Fighting Rifle Primer so you can figure out how to work that handbag you call a mag carrier. Hellcat next time maybe?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. You will need the Fighting Rifle Primer so you can figure out how to work that handbag you call a mag carrier. Hellcat next time maybe?

Dont be a hater.  I cant play tactical ted all the time you know.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:15:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top