Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 8:53:06 AM EDT
Join us on Saturday, April 15, as the RWVA remembers the Founding Fighters who fought, bled, and died in and around Concord and Lexington in April, 1775.

We'll start the day with some quick riflery instruction, followed by lots of hot and heavy action on the pop-up targets, along with whatever else the RWVA crew can devise to build our skills.

Don't miss it -- one day of practical rifle fun that'll leave you smiling!

http://rwva.blogspot.com/2006/04/rwva-patriot-day-celebration-ramseur.html
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been to a RWVA shoot in about 8 years.  It was still River Side Gun Club when I was there.  If it is still in the same place with the same people it will be a very good time.  Where are up coming shoots on their web site.  I have had trouble finding this info.  I would definately enjoy shooting there again but I get my disability $ on the first and GI bill $ on the 5th or 6th and gas is very expensive and I get 11-12mpg on the highway and this is very costly for me.  I will definaitly make it there in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top