Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 4:33:51 AM EDT
Anyone going?  I am going to browse and look for a AR mag thigh rig.  Saw one at the last show (at the Fair Grounds), should have grabbed it then...  See ya there!

-Hershey
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:46:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, I'm planning on going.

Wanna meet?

I'm leaving right now though. =)

Have fun.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably not leaving for a while, maybe next time!

-Hershey
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got back

They had some nice stuff.  Alot of ARs, mostly overpriced.  

Had some good M1A GI mags for 35 bucks each.

No sigs to speak of.  I think I saw a total of 3 sigs, none of which was what i wanted.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I got back a while ago.....what's the deal with 7.62x39mm ammo? Everything was 6bucks and up for a box of 20....when will tha "ammo shortage" end? There were some pretty good deals though...I almost bought an Alice pack and frame for $40...I did pick up a lock picking book....should be fun for a while messing around with it...Cheers!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody see the Under The Gun brand thigh rigs?  One guy had thigh holsters and mag rigs for $20 each, another had the holster for $40 by it self.  I though about getting one of each, but wondered if you guy's had any experience with these?  I could find much info, and they did give up any.  The stiching seemed alright.  They were adjustable for drop, with quick releases from the belt.  Non-slip backings.  Buckles and tri-glides I'm not too sure about.  I certainly wouldn't be using them for door kickin or anything.  This was the same guy that at the Fair Grounds show had the Bushnell branded ACOG clone I was talking about, he called it a "T-Point".  I asked him today and he said they went for $168-$178 but he hadn't been able to get any more lately.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I went today (Sunday). The NCIS computer system was down all day, so they didn't sell many guns.  

I went looking for an M1 carbine. Found a Winchester in average condition going for $950. Saw a beat-up Rock-Ola going for $750. There were several Inlands going for $700 and up. There were lots of Universals going anywhere from $319 to $650. I saw one Plainfield with a reflex scope marked $650, but it looked brand new. Ended up buying a really clean Inland from a private seller for $550.

Garands started at $675, but average price was $750.

New Springfield XD45s were priced from $479 to $599!

One guy was selling drop-leg thigh holsters for $40, another guy was selling them for $20. Guess which guy got my money?

ETA I bought a parkerized 40-round carbine mag that I wished I hadn't; the follower binds up inside the mag body. Also bought some .30 carbine reloads that swelled up in the chamber just like Wolf .223 ammo does in my Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Panzersergent,

That's the thigh rigs I was looking at.  Let me know how it works out for you.  He had those and the mag rigs for $20 a piece.  Like you said I saw they other guy's for $40, although he told me "they were what the spec ops guys at Fort Gordon were using".  

Anyway, I saw they on-line for $50 for the holster and $40 for the mag rigs.  I'm real interested in these.

-Hershey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top