Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 7:24:45 AM EDT
Can any of you tell me whether or not Mountain Dew "Live Wire" (the orange Mt. Dew, in case you aren't familiar with it) is currently available in either North or South Carolina?

It is only available in certain states and, for whatever reason, they aren't sending it to Alabama this year...

I know they have/had it in Tennessee (I picked up a few cases on my way back from Nashville back in November), but I'm not going back up there anytime soon and I will be coming through your states next week.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#1]
i think i've seen it around.  i'm not into orange soda, so don't take my word for it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
wife hasn't brought any home yet,so i don't think it is here yet.
she loves the live wire.

i will look and see if it is availabe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
When you get here try a Sundrop and you will never  want a Mt. Dew again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had Sundrop before, and it is good, but I am a life-long Mt. Dew addict and the Live Wire is the best of the best IMHO... why else would I be planning to "bootleg" a carload of it into Alabama on my way back from Virginia next week?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I love Live Wire.  I am also a fan of Pitch Black as well.

Max
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I love Live Wire.  I am also a fan of Pitch Black as well.

Max

They sent us the Pitch Black II for a while this past year (haven't seen any lately), but no Live Wire at all.  I even got my father hooked on the stuff back when it first came out, and now we have to "import" it if we want any...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
check the local store and they didn't have any.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#8]
we do have livewire here.wife just had a 20oz bottle of it sitting in the fridge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#9]
We have Live wire here in Greensboro. It is in a little country store just south of Greensboro.  The "Groometown Mall."  His Pepsi man stocks it regularly.  Haven't seen any at Wal-mart this year.  No Pitch Black either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top