Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 2:24:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, jcovercash was there, I tried to work on his Beowulf for him.  I think he left early, tho.

It was a great day, I had a blast.  Thanks to everyone that showed up.  Special thanks to all of you that made this happen.  Big thanks to U352 for picking up my ammo for me! (I still owe you, dude)
Thanks to the guys at ARFCOM base camp for letting me rest my old bones by the fire and have a few drinks and laughs last night.  Hope you guys didn't get too cold.  Special thanks to deuce03 for the full-auto goodnes.

Hope to see you all again at the next outing!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully next time, if camping is involved, the temp will be 40 degrees warmer

Thanks to everyone for coming, great bunch of people.  

Wufman (undercover ATF guy) ,taverndog, and sp00ky, thanks for the steak, and fun.

Next time I will stay longer, and hopefully Ronnie will be there so I do a beta dump with his lower

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I would also like to thank those of you who brought me reading material to ship to some troops over in Iraq. It means a lot to me and them that you helped even if it was just a simple request.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would also like to thank those of you who brought me reading material to ship to some troops over in Iraq. It means a lot to me and them that you helped even if it was just a simple request.

Sal

Man, I'm sorry.  I forgot all about this and I had volunteered to bring some.  Old age is catching up, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sal

Man, I'm sorry.  I forgot all about this and I had volunteered to bring some.  Old age is catching up, I guess.

It's ok, I got a ton to send for awhile. I will let yu know when I need more.

SAL
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks to everyone who let me shoot their guns!

especially JMW2 with his suppressed ARs, and of course deuce for lettin me burn through some ammo full auto!

another thanks to everyone who helped prepare and cook the food!  it was an EXCELLENT meal!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sal

Dang I forgot to bring my mags also I had them all packed up in boxes too.
maybe later.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sal

Damn it, I forgot all about that! I'll have some set aside for when we meet up again.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a great time all! Looking forward to the next time and hopefully I'll have more ammo to burn off.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ETA: If someone lost a pair of "Hi-Dollar" red hearing protectors. I have them.

I dont know about hight dollar but My daughter Kat left her red hearing protectors.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sal

Glad to help out, and the least I could do.  Thanks again to u352 for just being a  super guy, to jmw2 for the quiet shooting, nctechdude for the big bore fun, to duece03 for the FA and to Mrs. UH for the pie
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
dang, I can't believe I missed this.  That's what I get for not checking the board as often as I should Looks like you guys had a blast, hope I can make the next gathering.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey, jcovercash was there, I tried to work on his Beowulf for him.  I think he left early, tho.

It was a great day, I had a blast.  Thanks to everyone that showed up.  Special thanks to all of you that made this happen.  Big thanks to U352 for picking up my ammo for me! (I still owe you, dude)
Thanks to the guys at ARFCOM base camp for letting me rest my old bones by the fire and have a few drinks and laughs last night.  Hope you guys didn't get too cold.  Special thanks to deuce03 for the full-auto goodnes.

Hope to see you all again at the next outing!

Yea I left, sorry I wasent more socialable, I got there and pulled out my guns, then started shooting the beowulf, and let me dads friend shoot it and it got a empty casing stuck in the chamber :(.... Thanks again for trying to help me get it out.

I was just really depressed after my gun went kaput , so I decided to pack things up and leave. Hopefully next time things will go better. I will talk/introduce myself to everyone first next time, in case my guns decide to crap out on my again lol.

Hopefull when I call AA tommorow morning they will fix it for me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:21:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
My guns always crap out on me, I'm used to it.

You just keep getting your "snap caps" mixed in with your ammo.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My guns always crap out on me, I'm used to it.

You just keep getting your "snap caps" mixed in with your ammo.
GLOCK-23

Sounds like u352 brought the practice ammo, again. Hopefully, I can make it next time.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Let me throw some thanx out here too:

Duece03, thanx for letting me shoot the FA Smith and M16, that was awesome.

techdudenc, i appreciate you letting me shoot so many of your fun toys including the HK SL8, the M1 garand, the HK91, the kimber, and the awesome 458 socom.

UH_SALT_RIFLE, thanx man for letting me shoot the Norinco AK in .223, the blacked out Ak-47 (even though I couldn't bump it). the 10/22, the M4 with that sweet a$$ eotech, and the comped G23

Dsking85, thanx for helping me get there to begin with and letting me shoot your match AR and the HK USP.

MadMardigan, sorry you had to go so early, and thanx  for letting me shoot the Beretta Storm and the Springfield GI.

tbanx to Spooky for letting me shoot his FAL.

Taverndog, for letting me shoot the PLR-16, man I gotta pick me up one of those.

and JMW2 setting me straight on some of my gun safety errors in the other thread and for letting me throw down a few rounds with the suppressed 9mm AR.

if I forgot anyone it wasn't on purpose, so many people, so many guns, so many names and screenname to remember. Thanx also to tangbang for cooking up some damn good grub and everyone who brough some food and drinks. And everyone else for being some awesome company to hang out with.

In the end I want to throw out a big thanx to u352 for getting us togethor to begin with and making up some name tags, even though mine was hand written
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks everybody!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm sorry I missed it.I had to work. I am dying to go shoot. if I don't get to go this weekend i am without a doubt going next weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top