Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 3:34:22 AM EDT
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am thinking about getting out of the crappy garden state of NJ. I was curious of the Carolinas.  I am looking for somewhere with some land a couple acres or more.  Somewhere I can shoot, hunt, etc.  raise a family.  I am a little familiar with South Carolina such as they Conway areas.

Thanks for any and all input. I gotta get out of here!

ps.  i will be reposting this in a few other state forums.  i already hit up the georgia forum.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:38:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.  No responses.   Guess you guys don't want a Yankee moving down south huh  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]
When someone writes Gainesville, I think Florida, not North or South Carolina.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm such an idiot.   I forgot to edit that.   UG !  

First Post is Edited.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]
ummmmmm ok come on down.
I hope you work for a living, I aint supporting anymore people!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah man.. I'm a network admin.   Of course I work and I'm tired of supporting the scum of NJ including the governor.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't miss Jersey one bit. I've been here for 8 1/2 years already. I live just east of Charlotte.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I say............... Come On Down!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#8]
F#$K NJ!!!!
I left that $H!T HOLE in 1997 and never looked back!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top