Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 1:40:34 PM EDT
On a whim, I got up this morning and decided to head to the range.  Beautiful day, a little windy, but otherwise great.

The range was the cleanest that I have EVER seen it.  There was no trash out there, on either range.

Got to try out my new Garand, and my new Vector underfolder AK.  Both ran flawlessly.  Put about 80 rounds thru the Garand, and my shoulder is sore!  Tried to zero the Eotech on my 9mm AR, but forgot the damn allen wrench.  Oh well, it's more fun to bumpfire it anyway!

Hopefully, the decent weather will continue for the shoot on the 18th!  Hope to see all of you there!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That's all I could think about the past couple of days. "Damn, it would nice to be at the range ALL day."
But I have to work

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's all I could think about the past couple of days. "Damn, it would nice to be at the range ALL day."
But I have to work

+1

I guess he will have to bump my remington 700 in 30-06 as his punishment.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I camped out last night and went shooting today.  Got to the range at about 8:45am, at 9:30, a bunch of forestry service trucks showed up.  They closed the range to clean it, with about 15 guys hopped out, we proceeded to help them sweep brass, collect trash, and get rid of debris for the next hour or so.  That place was spotless afterwards.  The workers were real nice guys, and appreciated our help.  They said the new sheriff thinks the range needs to be kept clean or it will get shut down...

Uhwarrie during the week is great, we were the only ones shooting until about 11 am
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top