Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 4:26:03 PM EDT
Got this from Anna:

"The range was open today, but with the forecast of a 90% chance of snow (Surry County is under a heavy snow warning), the range will be closed this weekend.  If the snow (or rain) it should miss us – I’ll update the web site first thing in the morning and will send you an email.

Sorry!

Anna"

Time to join the PHA range. Can't stand it anymore. Butner canceled, Pinnacle closed, is there any damn place to shoot this weekend?

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#1]
if you can afford PHA, can you buy me a new toy
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
man, I'd love to shoot in the snow.  My dad's bus. partner has a great range setup near 'baccoville, I wonder if I can convince the old man to still go
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, being open only on the weekends isn't so bad until the weekend comes and the range is closed due to weather!  But for only $40 a year, I'll just have to deal with it!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Can someone give me some more info on this PHA range everyone keeps talking about.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering that myself...
Did my homework and found...
in the NC Ranges Info...

Churchland
PHA"Piedont Handgunners Assoc."www.phashoots.com]www.phashoots.com
Churchland,NC
Hwy-150
About 30 minutes south of Winston Salem
50,100 and 200 rifle range
5-Pistol bays with steel plates
One clay thrower
Private ClubThx,GLOCK-23

Don't know their range hours though, anybody with more info ?

Space
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top