Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 1:01:36 PM EDT
I made the trip from Durham this morning and I got there 20 , minutes after the door opened and the place was packed. I waited for a lane to open up and had a nice conversation with a guy I believe his name was Chris. He appeared to be a speed shooter customer. I really like the atmosphere and we all talk trash about Davis Guns. It was a lot of fun. I will being going back again, even though it is around a 30 mile drive one way from my house. Thanks for the information about this place everyone.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
good deal, yeah those guys are good IMHO.
the one downside, to me anyway, is there selection of weaponry and their range. but hey you can't have your cake and eat it to, right?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I mentioned to hit that I'd like to shoot rifles on the range and his reply was "we might be doing something about that in the future". Of course that doesn't say when and he could have been telling me what I wanted to hear. The first thing I noticed on the range was how short it was. I had fragments of lead hitting me off the backstop from other shooters. There was no force behind them but it was enough to be annoying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top