Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 3:44:08 PM EDT
Well, guys, women never cease to amaze me.
My girlfriend of five years who some of you've met at Uwharrie, dumped me for some guy in San Antonio, Texas.
The thing that irks me is that there's no way this guy's moving here or visa versa.
I learned a little about him from an email address she accidentally sent me and the guy is almost litterally a rccket scientist and has an excellent job he'll never leave.
She'll never move beause of her family.
All this was over a little lust and stupidity.  
I found his pictures on my computer on the morning of Christmas eve and confronted her.
She bolted and talked the guy into flying in for last weekend.
In other words, somebody's poisoned the water supply!

It pissed me off because I had saved up and bought her the Henry Golden Boy .22 LR she had always wanted and was all ready to give it to her Christmas morning.
Well, so much for that.  It's mine now and I told her I'm getting Susie engraved into it and from this point forward that would be it's name.
I don't usually name guns, but in this instance I thought it was fitting and will remind me not to be such an idiot again.

So, where are all those pretty gun toting women that hang around on here?
It appears I'm back on the market!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
my gf hates guns.  i'll trade ya!

but seriously, sorry to hear about that.  she'll come crawlin back, but you'll be better off so you get the last laugh
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Merry-Freakin'-Christmas!

Sorry to hear about that.  Looks like you'll get the chance to upgrade, huh?

Lex
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
my gf hates guns.  i'll trade ya!

but seriously, sorry to hear about that.  she'll come crawlin back, but you'll be better off so you get the last laugh

I'd find a new GF.  If you end up with her and she puts the screws to you to get rid of them, you'll never be happy.  

I've met some very pretty gunloving women.  But all of them are already attached.  The best I've found is very pretty and ambivilent to guns.  I can't seem to spark the interest.  I'd not worry about it.  You'll find one.  But remember, you can't ever trust the old one again.  She doesn't get to come back.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh don't worry guys, I broke the boomerang on this one.
She's damaged goods now and no good to me as an infidel.
Wrote her a four page letter that was bound to make her feel four inches tall.
I doub't I'll see her again.
Good riddence!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah it was actually more like happy vacation, happy birthday, merry christmas and happy new year all rolled into one.

This too shall pass
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Now i know why i like my dogs better than most women.
look at it this way at least you still have the new gun.
Red
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats!!
now you'll have more $$$$$$ and more time to shoot with buds!!
My hats off to ya sir!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#9]
head to south carolina, i even managed to catch a trophy down there, us slicked up 'northern' boys have great pickens
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top