Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 2:58:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
read that this morning.  This part always amuses me

"Price said North Carolinians Against Gun Violence worked with other..." should be

"Price said North Carolinians Against Guns worked with other..."
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#2]
misguided comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]

In Durham, guns were used in 78 percent of last year's homicides, and many of them were obtained illegally. About 40 percent of the suspects were 19 or younger, and 78 percent of the suspects and victims were black.

I think that pretty much says it all. Lower income, uneducated, drug and gang related. I happen to know a Durham cop, and he has said that those are the major reasons for the high crime rate in that city/county, as with the rest of the country.

When are these libtards going to face those problems instead of making guns the scapegoats?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

In Durham, guns were used in 78 percent of last year's homicides, and many of them were obtained illegally. About 40 percent of the suspects were 19 or younger, and 78 percent of the suspects and victims were black.

I think that pretty much says it all. Lower income, uneducated, drug and gang related. I happen to know a Durham cop, and he has said that those are the major reasons for the high crime rate in that city/county, as with the rest of the country.

When are these libtards going to face those problems instead of making guns the scapegoats?

Because it is easier to place blame on an inanimate object.  Noones feelings get hurt........
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
and their defenders dont get taken seriously
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
That's pathetic because most of the anti-gunners are the ones with non-registered firearms in their homes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
They need to start addressing the root causes in D town.  Clean up the neighborhoods, take some pride in where they live, ad nauseum etc.....

Those do gooders would be amazed what east Durham looks like.  They have probably never set foot in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top