Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:45:09 AM EDT
I might have an opportunity to move there with my wife.  Thought I would give it a check out over here and see what you guys know.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
my parents live in bluffton.  i have spent alot of time visiting.  any specific questions/concerns?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
the only thing i know is that there are lots on nice looking females with money there but that wont help you since you got wife
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#3]
My experience going to Bluffton a lot as a kid and traveling there occasionally to see my college roommate who lives close to there is positive, with the exception of the drive off of I-95.  You know you have to deal with all the Hilton Head traffic in the summer.  Bluffton is an old city, lots of nice old houses, not sure about crime, but you are close to Savannah and not too far from Charleston.  

In the 60s there used to be good deer hunting, but not sure about that now.  A lot of growth in this area.  

Good Luck, if you go there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#4]
My sister and BIL live there.  Nice place to live.  There are some places out in the country where you can do some shooting, the hunting is good.  The fishing is AWESOME, you can get some wonderful oysters out of the May River, but it is growing fast and housing is a bit high, but buying a home in couple years will probably make you some good $$$'s.   If you like golf you will be in heaven.  I would move there in heart beat if the right opportunity presented itself.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Bluffton.  Very nice.

SM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top