Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:30:11 PM EDT
Hello,
  I have several machine guns and supressors registered on ATF Form 4s in Virginia. I have an approved 5320.20 from BATFE allowing me to transport them between my VA residence and my folks home in NC.
  Is this all I need for NC, or do I need a permit from the Sheriff's Office (Randolph County) to simply possess them while visiting my parents. Nothing in the statutes gives any clear ruling on if you are just visiting NC with Class III stuff.

Thanks!
Dan

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know the sheriff in Randolph.  I guessing that if you do need approval, it won't be much of a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top