Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 4:01:45 PM EDT
my daughter was coming home from work and a chopper flew over, spotlighting the field in front of the house, down our driveway and on across the road towards the mountain.

anything we need to know about?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh...Where is "here"?

Nothing happening here.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
oh, .

N of W-S.  Pilot Mtn area.  our dog kept barking off and on but i think it was deer - usually is.  it was a direct spotlight and low flying chopper.  not low flying and running lights.

pretty cool looking actually she said.  just makes one wonder whats up.  maybe aerial spotlighting and poaching?!!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
did "Rambo" escape custody?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
"ET"running loose again.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
never can tell around here.  tha dude across the ridge has lions in a pen - we can here them roaring when he feeds them in the evenings.

coulda been ET or Rambo.....they always said something strange lurks up on the knob of the mountain!

(and no, i ain't been up there before any of ya'll start up!)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Machaira,
So you're somewhere around "Mount Pilot"? I am just up the road in Mount Airy. One weekend, some of us Arfcommer's in this area should get together and hang out. I've got a pool table, pinball, and darts in the basement. Anybody up for a few brews and  some pool on a Saturday night? Maybe in 2 weeks? Got a family member's birthday next weekend.. Oh by the way; What the hell happened to threefiftynone?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Machaira,
So you're somewhere around "Mount Pilot"? I am just up the road in Mount Airy. One weekend, some of us Arfcommer's in this area should get together and hang out. I've got a pool table, pinball, and darts in the basement. Anybody up for a few brews and  some pool on a Saturday night? Maybe in 2 weeks.

TAG
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:44:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Machaira,
So you're somewhere around "Mount Pilot"? I am just up the road in Mount Airy. One weekend, some of us Arfcommer's in this area should get together and hang out. I've got a pool table, pinball, and darts in the basement. Anybody up for a few brews and  some pool on a Saturday night? Maybe in 2 weeks? Got a family member's birthday next weekend.. Oh by the way; What the hell happened to threefiftynone?

HELLS YEAH, I'm up for some darts and pool, but not the pocket kind.

Threefifty is alive and well, at least according to the local news
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:56:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I may be up for beer and darts
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Machaira,

HELLS YEAH, I'm up for some darts and pool, but not the pocket kind.

Threefifty is alive and well, at least according to the local news

Pocket kind!?! My good man, after reading some of your and 350's posts concerning your golf outings, I think it'd be me who should be "on guard"! LOL!! Nah, this is the kind of pool I'm talking about..
It's not a very big space, but would accomodate a few of you'se peeps. If ya'll got a lady-friend, ya'll could bring'em along to keep my wife company upstairs. They also make great "designated drivers" too! I'm not looking to gamble,get redneck intoxicated, or nothing like that. I'm the peaceful, funloving, type of social drunkard. I'd just like to put some faces with the usernames and make some new friends with people who share some of the same interests as myself.
I've been to Uwharrie a couple of times, but it's been a while. Why did a dogbite cause threefiftynone to disappear from the board? Hell, he's just across the way from me. We oughta get on his case and get him back to the fold!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#11]
sounds pretty good.  we' keep our ears open for it.

G-23 can come on up and we'll drag threefiftynone out - he could use the company, i'd bet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top