Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 11:18:40 AM EDT
just a little FYI for us lowcountry folk that the next "land of the sky" Gun and Knife show will be Jan. 21-22 at the Ladson Fairgrounds just off of HWY 78.

ill be there. probaly wearing my same "tactical" bright green tshirt i wore last time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
bump cause this is tomorrow! yah!

ill be selling two glocks (22, 27) and looking to pick up a FN five seven. any arfcommers interested in getting a great deal on a .40S&W package at the show tomorrow let me know!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]
what a waste of 7 bucks

I saw absolutely nothing of interest. I did however handle the P90 on ATP's table.

Gary
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what a waste of 7 bucks

I saw absolutely nothing of interest. I did however handle the P90 on ATP's table.

Gary

i played with the ps90 as well. that was the entire reason i went, hoping to see a ps90. i want one bad!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, once again I was pretty dissappointed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
so, I left the flea market wanna-be gunshow, went to trader world, and traded my Griffon for a Beretta Vertec I have been eyeballing for over 2 months..........

and 2 boxes of ammo.

Stupid gunshows.

Gary
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
so, I left the flea market wanna-be gunshow, went to trader world, and traded my Griffon for a Beretta Vertec I have been eyeballing for over 2 months..........

and 2 boxes of ammo.

Stupid gunshows.

Gary

HAHA! i went to traders world right after the gunshow too!! to bad they didnt have a five seven.

im actually going abck to the show tomorrow and will try to sell these pistols seperatly and lower my price some. must have five seven and ps90 at all costs
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
A friend of mine is looking to sell his five-seven

I have seen it, its NIB

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top