Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 10:22:09 AM EDT
I just left the Bojangles on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh and noticed their no concealed weapons sign. Does anyone know if this is corporate policy or left to individual restaurants? I've already sent them a email saying I will not be back until the sign comes down.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Does NC have a CWP/firearms rights lobbying group like Grassroots SC?

If so, enlist their help to get some numbers involved.  I don't think a single email will influence the company, but if they were flooded...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It must be up to the individual restaurants. There are no signs in the two here.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It must be up to the individual restaurants. There are no signs in the two here.

yup, never seen any around here.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I only hit the drive-thru when I go to Bojangles.  I guess I'll have to look at the doors next time I "drive by".

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The Bojangles in Durham on 15/501 is posted.  I think it's recent too, because I only noticed the sign a few weeks ago.  I usually scrutinize the door pretty closely before I walk into any businesses.  I've been known to take my business elsewhere when they are posted.    I turned around and decided to eat at the one at exit 191 off of 85 instead.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]
The one on Atlantic Ave. in Raleigh is posted,also.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The one on Atlantic Ave. in Raleigh is posted,also.

Its on the door that the drive through is on but not on the other door on the other side of bo's.  Its like Sear's JC Peeny... at Cary Town Center, those doors dont have any No Concealed stickers but the mall door do in small writing at the bottom of the glass.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Does NC not have the sign posting requirements?  Here it has to be a specific sign posted on all entrances.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time i checked, it was any clearly posted sign, no criteria other than that.  I could very well be mistaken though
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Bojangles sucks
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#12]
On a slightly related note, the local Verizon Wireless store had a sticker on the window with a large frame short barreled revolver circled in red with a slash across the gun, so I guess that means my Glock 26 is good to go
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I like Rob's reply...wheel guns are prohibited oh if the anti-gunner only knew how we think, they would really freak

The Bojangles on West Blvd and S. Tryon in Charlotte gets jacked about every other week.  If there was a sign posted there then the perpetrators were in compliance since they came armed with pump shotguns...not concealed as evident on the security video.  I don't do dine-in at Bojangles myself
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
On a slightly related note, the local Verizon Wireless store had a sticker on the window with a large frame short barreled revolver circled in red with a slash across the gun, so I guess that means my Glock 26 is good to go

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top