Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 10:55:42 AM EDT
Got a good deal for you. I ordered three 2nd Amendment tee shirts with the NC Team logo on the front from Tactical Apparel. They don't fit me, too tight. I wear a large shirt but these t shirts fit too snug for me. I called Mike at Tactical Apparel to see about swapping them out and he told me to keep them and give them to someone else.
So to the North Carolina crew I have  3 NC Team Member  t shirts with the 2nd amendment and AR15 logo on the back. 1 black, 1 gray, 1 tan.......all size large. FREE  (maybe you could help on the shipping) I live in Monroe if you wanted to FTF swap.
I leaving for vacation today....going to Florida. Be back next week. Leave me a message or email.

Mike at Tactical Apparel is about the only person I ever heard of working a deal like this. So if you shoot some business his way, I sure he would appreciate it and I would to. He didn't have to do this.

See ya at the range  ( if I ever get any time off at work)
Scott

This is where I ordered............He also had a post further down the line
www.tacticalapparel.com
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I will take one of them (any color).  I bought one for me and my friend in the OD color, and would love another.  I would be more than happy to help you with s/h...  

Great of you to offer this to fellow North Carolinians and Arfcommers....  Let me know!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I will take one also, tan if you still have but any color would work and I will be glad to pay for s/h on your end, thanks again,
Dusten
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]
i'll take one too if you have any left!  i will also do s/h
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they are all spoken for, I'll shoot some business Mike's way!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Scott,

Got mine yesterday.  Thanks alot!  I am planning on giving it to a young man at work (he is a Police Explorer) who loves cops and guns/rifles.  He will get a huge kick outta it.  

And yes, these shirts are "true to size", I got XL and really could use XXL (or lose some damn weight).

I will send a few bucks your way for the shipping and again... Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Tominator...........don't worry about sending anything for the shipping. Just glad some one is getting some use out of it. I re-ordered and had to jump up to XL. Guess I need to do something about that too.
I've told everyone not to worry about helping on the shipping. I'm just in a good mood. New year and all.
See ya at the range
Scott
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Scott,

Ok thanks alot!  Let's just keep telling everyone that the shirts "run small".

Tommy
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
+1 on Mike and the others at TA.   They mistakenly sent me a short sleeve instead of the long sleeve.  He told me to keep the SS and they sent a LS.

Got my business for the future!   Nice surprise in today's environment of customer-no-service.

Lex
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top