Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 10:34:29 PM EDT
I'm looking for a fun shop that sells stripped or complele lowers in NC. I just found XRing Precision, and am going to drop them a line, however are there any others that sells lowers in addition to complete rifles? I really don't have the extra cash for an upper right now, but I figure if I go ahead and get a lower, I'll get around to getting an upper. I would prefer just to walk in, fill out a 4473, and walk out instead of having to set up an FFL transfer.

I am located about 2 hours south of Raleigh and 2 hours east of Charlotte.

Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:59:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Xring is great.  Just go to him.  He's knowledgeable and easy to work with.

He built my ar lower a few months back.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:54:05 AM EDT
[#2]
A big +1 for X-Ring Precision.  Red is a great guy and is working on my barrel right now.  After seeing some of the things he has put together, you probably won't leave with just a stripped lower.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A big +2 for X-Ring Precision.  Red is a great guy...  After seeing some of the things he has put together, you probably won't leave with just a stripped lower.

I barely made it out of there with a PWA lower, a Cav Arms MkII lower (with custom X-Ring Precision serial #), and an LPK.  Red had some cool stuff in the works there in his shop.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
del-ton is located in White oak I believe. They are just NE of Fayetteville. I think they sell Stag and DPMS lowers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#5]
nice to see that I'm not the only Josh here in NC.

Red @ X-Ring

or try this: www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=99  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top