Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2005 3:42:38 PM EDT
Ronin69 needs to answer a few questions in the EE feedback forum.  If anyone knows him, please let him know that South Carolina is getting close to having one of their own in the hall of shame...he needs to reply to the thread.  If he's still just having computer problems, then he should try very hard to borrow some air time from someone else.  

Thanks in advance.

edited header, South Carolina has their first member.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally don't know him, but I've been following this thread in the EE.  

Wish you all luck.  Hopefully things will work out.

Please check my post in the EE thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Dude, I'm really hoping someone who personally knows him will give him a heads up, so he can clean the slate on this.  Chris seems to have enjoyed pretty good feedback up til now, and he should jump in to stand up for himself.  

BTW, are you familiar with Altamore Tactical in Weaverville?  Chris said the owner, Darryll Cole was good people, and that He's spent a lot of money there.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, Dude, I'm really hoping someone who personally knows him will give him a heads up, so he can clean the slate on this.  Chris seems to have enjoyed pretty good feedback up til now, and he should jump in to stand up for himself.  

No problem, man.  Like you, I hope the issue will resolve itself.  Regardless, if we can help, let me know.

BTW, are you familiar with Altamore Tactical in Weaverville?  Chris said the owner, Darryll Cole was good people, and that He's spent a lot of money there.  

I think you mean Altamont Tactical.  Yes, Darryl is good people, and has always done me right.  He has a lot of items that you probably won't find anywhere else.  He also gives a great discount for LE and military.

Again, good luck, and let me know if we can help.
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2005 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#5]
good luck guys. i hope this is nothing. got my fingers crossed for you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top