Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:20:16 AM EDT
I've got a gun I might try and sell, but I figure those to be the best places to try.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:37:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think either of them is worth going to, but it's something to do.

Better than staying home and pulling the pud

ETA: WS gun show
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The lexington show is October 15th and 16th .
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Baikal (or whatever) 20" barrel SxS shotgun.  Russian.  Heavy.  Also has a notch rear sight, and .45/70, full length rifled barrel inserts.  The regulation is iffy, but I suck with irons anyway.  It would be nice for one barrel of .45/70 and one of buckshot though, if that's desirable where you hunt.

I mean I could try to sell it online but that's too much hassle, I was thinking about just dropping by a gun show.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#5]
i'd hit the lexington show, of the 2.  

they don't rape your wallet with parking and high entrance fees before you even get into the show.  

on my budget, i'm done at that point!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]

You pay 10 bucks for a 2 day pass not bad at all.
http://drabbits.com/

Ill be there with the Marine Corps League we will have a table there having our fund raiser for toys for tots and recruiting for new members.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top