Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 3:58:41 PM EDT
Hi all,

I'm new to the Columbia area and don't know of any good gun shops around here to get ammo & such.  

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks,
mac
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Shooters Choice in W. Cola is the best overall shop. Great selection of guns and ammo. Indoor range. Mant accessories. Palmetto Firearms and Lawmens are good, but they mostly cater to the LEO maket. I usually buy at gunshows. Welcome to the neighborhood. If you need anything, holler. If you want to get a beer or a soda that'd be cool as well.
Scott
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks alot.  I'll go over there today and check them out.

I also wanna check out the mid carlina rifle club, but to join you have to go to their meetings which are the first tuesday of every  month and I already missed it for this month.  

Thanks again.
Mac
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Shooter's choice. I'm in Chas. but everytime I make it to Cola I have to make a stop there. The staff is without a doubt the best of any gun shop I've ever set foot in. They're actually friendly and talkative
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a small shop, but I really like Wateree Arms.   A few miles south of I-77 on 378.  

Welcome!  (I'm new here too, out Camden way)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank for the replies =)

I went to Shooter's choice and its pretty nice.  I like the indoor range.  I rented a STI made 45 and also shot my own Glock.  They seem pretty nice, of course, I did spend a good bit of cash also. =)  so that probably helped.  

I'll probably be going back soon.

Thanks again for the recommendations.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm usually up at Shooter's Choice on every Friday. Nice little shop and good guys.
BK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top