Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 5:30:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Errrr, we sold you to DU. Didn't you get the message?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:12:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Come 01 September, 2005,  the State Sin Tax  on a pack of smokes will go from $0.05 a pack to $0.30 a pack.  That's $3.00 a carton.

I've had enough of this shit.  

When this carton of smokes runs out, I'll not buy another.   Ever.   Anyone else want to be a quitter?

LMK,

Tim

I am not a QUITTER!
Can't you just ask for a raise to compensate the rise in tobacco and gas?

Samuel
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
anybody can quit....it takes a REAL man to face lung cancer!
(I'll be quitting in a couple of weeks myself----right after the house is unpacked and back to normal)
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've been offline since Thursday, and you guys didn't burn the house down.

Camping was good.  Plenty of grub cooked on an open fire and a load of sore muscles, due to hiking/doing something besides laying on the couch.

HEY!!!  Who stuck that Sauza Hornitos label on the back window of my truck?  

Well TRH, and a couple others have said they quit, and sgart15 is in prison

Just for an update for you.

Oh and I have to go in for a MRI
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Come 01 September, 2005,  the State Sin Tax  on a pack of smokes will go from $0.05 a pack to $0.30 a pack.  That's $3.00 a carton.

When this carton of smokes runs out, I'll not buy another.   Ever.   Anyone else want to be a quitter?

LMK,

Tim

take up a clean habit like chawin'!!!

quitting may be the best thing for ya - not good in drawing hot smoke into the lungs.  wait a minute - i like to smoke my pipe or acigar occaisionally.  will the price on that tobacco go up as well?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LMK,

Tim

I'll be a quitter right there with you. Got to run the marathon you know

this also means I'll have more money to spend on ammo
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And, I bought a Ping golf bag this week!  Even though my game is shit, I'll look good.  Until my partner crashes the cart in the parking lot.

just as long as it looks good, that's all that counts
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top