Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:35:18 AM EDT
Got the new trail cam out. Putting the feeder out this evening. Gotta check out the tree stand for needed repairs/branch trimming. Gotta weedwack/trim the "killzone".
I'll be using a 44 mag Ruger 77/44 this year. Compact little rig that shoots big bullets.
I'll post pics of trail cam footage when I get some good pics.  My trail cam is a PIR Passive IR so it needs both heat and movement to trigger. I should only get pics of living critters or really hot tree's

I am willing to host a 2-3 man NC arfcom hunt this season if anyone is interested. Primitive Lodging can be provided on site (bring propane for lights & heat and charcole for cooking). If you get a game lands license then your hunting land just opened up to over 1000 acres. If not, then your limited to about 25. Climbing tree stands are nice, but not required. Lots of ridges and such.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't wait myself.
Bow is ready,Summit climber ready,clothes descented.
Cleared trails a couple weeks ago...got the poison ivy and ticks to prove it.
If you need a hand at wacking some of them deer let me know.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can't wait myself.
GLOCK-23

I bet that took awhile.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
good one
GLOCK-23

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't wait myself.
GLOCK-23

I bet that took awhile.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't wait myself.
GLOCK-23

I bet that took awhile.

The natrual smell......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top