Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 4:02:48 PM EDT
Hey Fellas,

Been gone for some time.   Finally back.....heard recently that a "ban" of some type had passed in the NC House.....similar to the Federal ban that expired in 04.  What's the latest?

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#1]

I don't know how long you have been gone, but nothing has come down the pipe from GRNC or NCGun.

What are your sources? I think you need more tin foil
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah, don't scare me like that, since I'm considering a move to NC next year!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Not trying to scare anyone....I was talking with a guy that is generally pretty smart in regards to gun laws....he mentioned it had passed the House and was on the way to the Senate.

[applying more tin foil]

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I subscribe to a NCGun Legislative site and haven't heard anything to cooberate that rumor...  Stand at ease Gents!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top