User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 6:13:41 AM EDT
http://www.georgia-arms.com/rifle_ammo.htm
Anybody ever do any business with them?
GLOCK23
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
there always at the gun shows around here. i have used some of there pistol ammo. .40S&W 165 grain 1k rounds to be exact. its all mixed brass reloads. accurate and reliable.

but, while i was standing in line to pay for my purchase, one of the salesmen tried to sell .45ACP to someone with a brand new XD in .45GAP. she said that .45GAP was what was RECOMMENDED but it can shoot .45acp as well. talk about an accident waiting to happen. luckily i was there to set her straight.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
That's where I got my .35 Remington Saturday. Th_Inker said they had some good deals on 5.56 the last time I went to Charlotte.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
gotten ammo from them many times, and only had one problem with one single round.

IMHO you can find it cheaper on line from different vendors; i.e. I'm on a tight budget when it comes to shooting (the wife ) so when I'm allowed to splurge, I'll get a 1000 rds of Wolf from Midway at a whopping $129.99 (and that is with shipping). I think that's a better deal than 500 rds for $90.00.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I have bought some(alot if you ask the lil' woman) from GA. Never a problem in any firearms(9mm,.357/.38, .45, 5.56).

BK
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
They were at the Raleigh gun show this weekend, I've ordered bulk lead bullets from them before the show a couple of times and had them make them available for pick up at the show.  Good folks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I've bought alot of .38/.357  and a some .45, 9mm for plinkin', from them at the shows.  Never had a problem with it.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing but great results from their stuff.  Nice folks to deal with.

Not to hi-jack your thread....but....anyone ever try Lancer ammo re-manuf./made here in NC???

Lex in NC
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nothing but great results from their stuff.  Nice folks to deal with.

Not to hi-jack your thread....but....anyone ever try Lancer ammo re-manuf./made here in NC???

Lex in NC

coworker bought 1,000 rds of 9mm from Lancer, hasn't had any problems with it so far.  Until I started ordering bulk lead bullets from Ga Arms I bought some from Lancer, they sold me D&J made lead bullets but Ga Arms beat them in price so I buy from them now, even though Ga Arms stuff isn't D&J
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I've gone through alot of various pistol ammo of their's, and never had a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top