Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 9:29:43 AM EDT
I'll be there Saturday (maybe Sunday too depending on wife's work schedule). I'm looking for ar15 parts. Specifically, I need a lower parts kit, bolt carrier and bolt, and a charging handle, I think that's it.

I'll be looking to get rid of a Thompson Center Hawken .45 black powder muzzleloader rifle and a Conneticut Valley Arms .44 black powder muzzleloader Remington style pistol.

I'd like to meet some of the local guys, so if you're going and have anything I need or want something I have, or just want to take a break from walking around, let's meet up around the beer stand.

Later,
Kevin
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm looking for ar15 parts. Specifically, I need a lower parts kit, car buffer and spring, detachable carry handle or BUIS, charging handle, vertical fore grip, I think that's it.

you would be better off getting that stuff online. The gun show is way more expensive for just parts. Check out the EE. You may find a deal at the show somewhere, but they will be few and far between. Glock-23 showed me one at the W-S show for a vertical grip around $20.00. Should have got it

let's meet up around the beer stand.

They sell beer at the fun show? Oh shit, I'm there
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm looking for ar15 parts. Specifically, I need a lower parts kit, car buffer and spring, detachable carry handle or BUIS, charging handle, vertical fore grip, I think that's it.

you would be better off getting that stuff online. The gun show is way more expensive for just parts. Check out the EE. You may find a deal at the show somewhere, but they will be few and far between. Glock-23 showed me one at the W-S show for a vertical grip around $20.00. Should have got it

let's meet up around the beer stand.

They sell beer at the fun show? Oh shit, I'm there

I think Del-Ton will have DPMS lower parts kits for $48 at the show. The other stuff, I hope some locals may have it laying around taking up space.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The show isnt until the 20th and 21st
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I guess it would've helped if I had listed the date.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have to work this weekend, good thing its next, I might be up to meeting there if other things dont pop up.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
One week to go.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll probably be there on the 21st.  Probably pick up a stripped lower, LPK, some Ak mags, and maybe some 7.62x39 ammo.  If there is a decent priced AR pistol upper on scene, I'll probably grab that aswell.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#8]
So far, I guess we've got three "maybe's" and one "for sure" (me). Oh well, y'all can find me between the two big buildings trying to peddle the above mentioned muzzleloaders (when I'm not on the prowl looking for "the deal of the show").
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I may show up I'm debating on selling my ss cetme to fund an 9mm upper alway wanted one but never got around to it .
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm hoping somebody will show up with a good deal on a charging handle and a bolt carrier assembly for me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there sometime Sat. afternoon.  Gotta work a side job in the mornin' , so I'll have the money to get some ammo.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I am going
I want some dang M1A muzzle and sight covers and other junk.
Maybe looking to make my annual purchase...
Last year I got my M1A NM with 5 mags lying on one of those good ole tables screaming "MY STUFF IS ACTUALLY FOR SALE"....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I will be there, might try to sell my Glock 21 for funds for something else.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:47:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Unfortunatelt I have to work this weekend.
Can someone find out prices on lowers and post them on here?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:09:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Unfortunatelt I have to work this weekend.
Can someone find out prices on lowers and post them on here?

I'm going Saturday. What are you looking for? I'll check it out for you and post prices Saturday afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like I might not make it Saturday, tomorrow was supposed to be my off day.  I will be working 8 hours over tomorrow, and possible 8 hours of double time on Sat.  I dont mind the money while its coming in.  Funny last position in BS I had they beg you to leave, here they force me to stay longer.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:51:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I missed you last show by a day NCPatrolAR , maybe catch you this timearound. Stop in and say Hi if you get by the show on Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#18]
If I can get there  just look for the shirt with the big smile on it.
<------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:44:51 AM EDT
[#19]
One more day til the fun show.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I f I can make it it will be on Sunday .
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I made it to the show today.  Scott with DPH has some killer PKMKS kits at  a good price.  The one I bought looks as if it has never been fired.  J&T is there also with some good deals on AR15 uppers.  I will be back there tomorrow to spend some more.  Good Show.  I hope you guys can make it there.

SM
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:46:08 AM EDT
[#22]
I went Saturday and will probably go back today. I got everything I needed to complete my latest build. Del-ton gave me a great deal on a lower parts kit and bolt carrier group. They're a very friendly vendor.

I think I maight try to get rid of a shotgun today and buy an Eotech. If anybody's interested, it's a Mossberg 500A 20 inch bbl., 7 + 1 shot, Esstac/Tacstar sidesaddle (holds 7), shortened stock, Fiber optic front sight, triple rail mount, and around 50 rounds of good 12 gauge ammo.

Come and see me. I'll have the coyote raid pack, and the Mossberg, and the M4.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Not many people there at all today.

Well today I finished up a pesky lower ( it wuz botherin me not finished like that ) I had partially done , so now finally I dont have that completely new spare upper just laying around anymore. Less room in gun safe now , MUST start lookin for larger gunsafe. Its always sumtin HUH ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I went saturday, pick up two Mausers both 98k's. One is a pre war (1939) and the other is a mid war (1943) no pesky stamps to be found, just the Nazi stamps.

Also got a Winchester Model 94 Legacy in 357mag. My Desert Eagle was needing a friend that shot the same round. hing

No more guns for the rest of the year.Hysterical.gif

Th_Inker, I know all about those pesky lowers. I've got one AR I've been working on for a year now. I'm waiting on ADCO to get my barrel in.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I didn't get to make it there hopeing
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I was there Sat. Picked up a case of AK ammo and a few odds -n- ends.  Good thing I didn't spend a ll my money (what little I had) because when I woke up this mornin' my fridge was dead in a coma. Had just enough to fix it.
I guess that little voice in the back of my head that said "Don't spend all your money." was right.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top