Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2005 6:49:25 PM EDT
  I know ive posted before but since i havent had much luck and my theads are in the archive now are there any ranges around greenville sc that have atleast a 100 yd rifle range.   Also i thought i remembered seeing a class 3 dealer on here that was close to there.  Id like to get a suppressor after a while so if you know who they are id appreciate it.   I remember hearing there was a range around clinton and another around clemson but thats pushing me driving time wise.  Ive also looked into the greenville gun club but i dont know that i can handle the fees right now.  Thanks  
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the ranges, but board member and vendor "hg112" is a C3 dealer out that way.

Henry is a great guy to deal with and from what I'm seeing, he doesn't mind giving a demo or two.  Give him a shout and he'll get you set up.

Title II Arms , in the Industry section.
Title II Arms, on the web.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello Major98,
This is a good guy. I've bought two full autos and a suppressor from him. I believe he's  top notch and on the ball.  He also notifies you the day your paperwork comes in. I've heard horror stories how some dealers in other states sit on it for weeks until they get around to calling.

Gordon Specialty Arms
James G Floyd owner
Greenville S.C.
office phone  864 242-5140 (also the # for his other buiesness, Gordon Lighting & sound)

Good luck and tell him I told you to call him.
Tony a.k.a.Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal thanks for the info yall.    hg112 you were who i thought i saw here and were trying to find again.  Cixelsyd and BASE-RIGGER thanks for the replies.  I may have to check out that reange over by Easley and the one in Clinton both of those should be somewhat close.  Once i get some spendable cash i may have to stop by your shop title II.    Thanks, Major  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I am a member of the Greenville Gun Club.I was told here while back that right now class 3,full auto guns are not allowed.But if in the future a stronger following of machine gun shooters has an interest in using the Club they would look into it.The guy I was talking with also felt like it would probably be for sub-caliber machine guns though.But hey that is a start.SC hasn't been a class 3 state for too long.

Frank.
Also the Club has out to 300 yard ranges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top