Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 8:26:20 AM EDT
BBT just brought my new (to me) Dissy. Anyone want to hit DPRC Tuesday? Maybe a Krystal burger or 7 afterwards?
-JR
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
BBT just brought my new (to me) Dissy. Anyone want to hit DPRC Tuesday? Maybe a Krystal burger or 7 afterwards?
-JR

thar be a Krystal in NC  Where oh where
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Burlington across from Holly Hill mall. You are welcome to come just don't bring your flamethrower and napalm.
-JR
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]
can't make it. gots to work, but I'll bring the flame thrower next time
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on the dissy.
I love mine.
Wish I could make but there's this dam work thing that just won't cut me any slack these days.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could, my son is sick, and I am staying home with him.  Bummer!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Congrats on the dissy.
I love mine.
Wish I could make but there's this dam work thing that just won't cut me any slack these days.

I wish I could be so lucky.  It appears that I'll be finding out later today that my job is shutting down.
I'm not a happy camper right now.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#7]
WHAT!!! That sucks. What field are you in? I will keep an ear out for any openings.
-JR
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Vulcan,

I am right there with you, I have been out o work for four weeks now.  I have sent my resume out so much in the past month I can almost type it from memory.

Good luck to you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top