Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 4:25:38 PM EDT
hello all, i'm new to this site, and currently building my first AR, i live in the conway SC area, does anyone know of any outdoor ranges around this area to shoot at
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there are 2 public ranges in the Francis Marion forest, but not sure about the details or exact locations...

Will let the SC crew answer your questions...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site Marc!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hello all, i'm new to this site, and currently building my first AR, i live in the conway SC area, does anyone know of any outdoor ranges around this area to shoot at

CORNWAY!

Theres a range in Aynor that is ok, but its really sandy and there are cacti everywhere. Yea, I know it doesnt make sense.

If you think we can get a couple people together, I might be able to go up to Ant Hill shooting club in Shallote, NC (45mintues North of MB) in a couple weeks.

Welcome to the board.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#5]

-JR
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the welcome guys...
Svi40, i know about the range out in aynor, usually shoot their fist sunday of the month in USPSA sytle comps, but i think you have to be a member to actually go there whenever you want. I had heard of a outdoor range opening somewhere in Loris, not sure where.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for the welcome guys...
Svi40, i know about the range out in aynor, usually shoot their fist sunday of the month in USPSA sytle comps, but i think you have to be a member to actually go there whenever you want. I had heard of a outdoor range opening somewhere in Loris, not sure where.

Say hey to Bob Wright and Kenny Wiggins for me!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:37:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome aboard.  I'm down in Summerville.

I usually go to the Boggy Head or Twin Ponds ranges in the Francis Marion.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Howdy ! and welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome!  I'm a newbie too, but I can already tell you that you'll not meet a nicer bunch than here on AR15.  

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Welcome!  I'm a newbie too, but I can already tell you that you'll not meet a nicer bunch than here on AR15.  

Enjoy!

Or a bigger group of jerks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top