Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 5:23:10 AM EDT
Guys I just put a  contract on a house in KING . Can anyone tell me whats around me for shooting ranges? Private or Public?  And how much is membership ? Any stupid rules or what to avoid?  TIA ... Im a black rifle person... :) ..... WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a range in Pinnacle called Yadkin Valley sportsmans club. I just put in for a membership there, but no word back as of yet . Mebership is 30.00 dues are 40.00/year.

There is the Piedmont Shooting something or other in Churchland. Been there once with Glock-23. A lot more expensive. Not really sure what the price is on that one, but it is a really nice place to go have fun .

There is the range down in Uwharrie NF, which is a place where a lot of ARFCOMers go to, though I have not been there myself yet. From what rumor has it, it's anything goes there

As for pistol there is the GFTC in Pfafftown. I'm a member but it is only indoor pistol

as for all the others try here

Glad to hear that you have joined us in NC Welcome
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
YVSC

It's a nice range.  25 yard pistol pit, and covered lines at 100 and 200 yards.  Lots of good folks are members there.  I'm not a member, but I do have an application that's been hanging on my board for over 2 years.

I IM'ed WarDawg some contact info.

ETA:  jmzd4, I left a message on your cell about your app for YVSC.  Holler at me.

IM incoming
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.... Im still working out of state. I hope to be in King early next year... I went ahead and put a contract on a house in King. I was just up there this week. I really like the area.  I love to shoot alot and have a wide variety of rifles. Been collecting for awhile. Hope to hook up with yall soon .Thanks again, WarDawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top