Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 6:39:04 PM EDT
Once again, I've found yet another FFL holder who, despite what ATF has written, refuses to accept a pistol from a private party.  The other guy is ready to send me the $$ for the gun but I can't ship it to him because of his ignorant FFL holder.

I asked himto find another licensee to do the transfer but hthis one is apparently the only one within a great distance so he's the only choice.

Is there anyone here who will ship a handgun for me to Louisiana?  Of course I would never ask for a freebie.  A fee would be paid to the FFL holder for his/her time and effort.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
try Gun Rack in Kernersville, ask for Bill. Most likely $25 transfer + shipping. Bill is one of the good guys.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:31:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Try:
Greensboro Gun Works 668-2809
L&J Gunsmithing 697-7760
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:45:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep..$25 for the paperwork and $25 for the shipping.
GLOCK-23

Quoted:
try Gun Rack in Kernersville, ask for Bill. Most likely $25 transfer + shipping. Bill is one of the good guys.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Stay away from Southern Firearms if possible! They usually don't know their head from their ass and are very overpriced. They cater mostly to LE anyway. Arrington Police distributors may be an option, although I second the Gun Rack in K'ville.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are active duty LE or military I will do it for free.
Red
919-414-3247
(Raleigh)
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Stay away from Southern Firearms if possible! They usually don't know their head from their ass and are very overpriced. They cater mostly to LE anyway. Arrington Police distributors may be an option, although I second the Gun Rack in K'ville.

Chris

never used the Gun Rack,,but will keep them in mind. Arringtons charges state sales tax for the amount of the gun they transfer, thus making the gun more expensive. For example; you transfer a $500 pistol through them, they charge you sales tax on this amount, plus the transfer fee. Can get expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top