Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:44:32 PM EDT
Self explainitory. I'm wanting to head up there in the morning, but I lost my directions.  Can someone hook me up? Oh yeah; I'll be headed there from Charlotte

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I posted directions here a while back.  Try a "search" 'cause I lost what I wrote 'em on.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I found the thread.  Here's the directions.

Edit: After I posted this I noticed you posted yesterday, to go this morning.  Oops.

OK, keep in mind I'm in Gastonia so there may be other ways to get there from where you are.
I'll give ya the "main" roads that are crossed so ya can figure it out for yourself from there.

Take 85 North to 49 North.
Cross 601 (about 14 miles from 85)
Cross 73 (about another 6 miles)
Cross 52 (about another 11 miles)

At Badin Lake Rd. turn Right (about 40 miles from 85) There are 2 gas stations on the right. A BP and a Chevron.
Go to stop sign,(about 6 miles) turn right on 109 N
A couple of miles you'll come to the "town" limits of Eldorado and you'll come to a BP station on the right.
About a 1/2 mile past the BP is the entrance to The UwHarrie.
Turn right on the gravel rd.
Stay on the "main" road about 2 miles . The range is on the left.
Park, get out of vehicle, shoot.
Repeat step 3 as necasary(sp)

If these directions are confusing, let me know and I'll see if I can clarify whatever needs to be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top