Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 2:15:11 PM EDT
My brother just moved up to Greenville, SC and was considering coming up for a visit and going shooting.  Anyone in the area have any suggestions on where to go?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I too just moved to Greenville.  In the county I only know of the Greenville Gun Club of which you have to be a member or the guest of one.  I've thought about joining, but working as much overtime as I do it would probably be a waste of money.    There is a public range in Spartanburg (or maybe it was Union?)  I'll see if I can find out and let you know.  The range I used to shoot at the most was Philson's Crossroads in Clinton (about an hour and 15 mins from Greenville).  I can give you directions if you want.

-YJ

ETA Did you see this tacked thread at the top of the page? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=406
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I'm not from the carolina's and don't really know where a lot of the cities are and I don't care to stare at a map and try to find each city for each range.  Just thought I would see if you guys knew of any off the top of your heads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top