Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 11:32:17 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone in SC sold lowers or could get the mega or stinger lowers.  How much will you transfer something through an FFL for.  Im getting charged 40-50 bucks to transfer stuff.  I was wondering if there was anybody who really dealt with the AR15 in south carolina especially in the columbia area?

thank
Brian
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Brian,

I ran into the same problem you are.  Shooters Choice would'nt transfer, Lawmans and PAlmetto wanted an arm and a leg, as was the same with Wateree Arms.  I used Jody Becknell @ West Bridge Pawn.  He was very nice and only charged me $20.  If you go to Gunbrokers Dealer Network and enter your zip, they'll give you a whole list of people.
I really recommend Jody though.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]

I used Jody Becknell @ West Bridge Pawn.

What part of the state is that in?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
somewhere around the columbia area i think
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know if its on here somewhere, but I think it would be great to have a list of FFLs that people have used, kinda like on the Industry Forum.  I know you can go to gunbroker and look, but that doesn't mean as much as what arf.commers say.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:15:46 AM EDT
[#5]
thats true man.  I have learned alot from this site and found a some people i really can trust.  I have no idea who to talk to in order to get something like that started.

Wcobb.   where are you from man?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Charleston area.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a guy here who does many transfers for me.

He charges $25 for long guns and $30 for handguns.  

If you need his info, e-mail me.

(Oh, BTW, I'm in Camden.)
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#8]
West Bridge is in Columbia.  Isn't that where you said you were looking.  He is located on the West Columbia side of the Gervais St bridge.  Right at the foot of the bridge.  Give him a call.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks guys.  

I know you all prob. are busy and have lots of people to go shooting with but if you ever need a buddy to go with you give me a call.  I would like to find some good and safe people to go with.

thanks again.
Brian
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#10]
No prob!  

-Hershey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top