Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 4:26:58 PM EDT
Can I buy a "pre-ban" upper for my "post ban" lower now?Can I put a collapsable stock on my lower now?
What do you call a previous"pre-ban" upper/rifle?
Are the prices going to come down now on  some rifles or do you still have to pay through the nose for a evil bayonet lug and flash hider?
Are the full/high capacity Glock mag prices going to come down also?What will the ten rounders be called,low capacity mags?
My head hurts.To many thoughts at one time.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no "pre- or post-ban" anymore.  All uppers, lowers, stocks, flash hiders, normal capacity magazines, and even bayonet lugs can all co-exist legally together again.  No more segregation.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I predict many future arguements with local gun shop dealers on the installation of a FH
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can I buy a "pre-ban" upper for my "post ban" lower now?

Yes.

Can I put a collapsable stock on my lower now?

Yes.

What do you call a previous"pre-ban" upper/rifle?

Whatever you want as long as you do not live in one of the states with its own permanant AWB.

Are the prices going to come down now on  some rifles

Yes.

or do you still have to pay through the nose for a evil bayonet lug and flash hider?

No.  

Are the full/high capacity Glock mag prices going to come down also?

Yes.

What will the ten rounders be called,low capacity mags?

Worthless?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I want to turn my Bushy XM15E2S post ban with a M4 upper, collapsable stock, bayonnette lug, changable flash supressors.

Then I am going to find me an AR10, and get a low capacity mag so I can deer hunt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
 too much to think about.

10 rounders?
worthless.  heh heh.  that is about right.  i'd call them range mags i guess.  problem is i need to purchase the pistol to have the mags.  (1911 shooter)  
i think instead of retrofitting my A3 upper, i'll just get another to insure i get one before they slam the door shut again.   in time i can upgrade the existing one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Get another AR....That had crossed my mind as well.
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top