Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 6:10:20 PM EDT
I read this artical on tnugent.com called WHAT I EXPECT FROM A HUNT by Ted Nugent, and thought this was a good quote.

" I hunt because I am a hunter. A primal urge broils throughout my entire being, driving me to flex my ultimate independence through self sufficiency and rugged individualism. Killing the ultimate fresh, pure, natural healthfood for my family is job one for this American husband and father. Plus the invigorating challenge and discipline that is every hunt provides the most strengthening medicine for the soul. Before an arrow is loosed or a cartridge ignited, the spirit of the hunt feeds the inner being the most incendiary fuel known to man"

I would like to see what the HSUS weinies have to say abou that.  He has done alot for the sport of hunting and also for gun owners.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:40:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya gotta love Uncle Ted.  He was a hunter/gun owners best friend when I was growing up in Michigan.  He's still at it.  I've heard some scuttlebutt about him running to replace Governor Gran-whore in the near future.  Unfortunately he'd probably never make it.  He's not a compromiser and the Detroit/Ann Arbor folks would get there panties in a twist in a big way.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#2]
You have to like his ways, and he is very intelligent on the matters of hunting and gun safety.  He represents us very well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#3]
TED RULES!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
ted was on the local am station this morning - gotta love uncle ted!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top