BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 8:27:27 PM EDT
Anyone going?

M-Forgery
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I just realized Leslie's B-Day is next weekend

I wish I could have made it to the last G-Show and picked up some 12ga rounds.

When you gonna leave MF?

Anyone else going?
I was thinking of camping out Friday night.
I might ride my bike up and stuff a few mags into my saddle bags.

Samuel
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Samuel,

I'm going to depart early Saturday morning and return after the dinner, maybe before. I'll be happy to tote your essentials or you can use mine if you ride your bike. I'll be bringing my Benelli M1S90 and need to stop at Wally World for a supply of cheap 12ga.  tomorrow.

Give me a ring tomorrow.

M-Forgery
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bastages!  I have to work this weekend.

And you missed the last one too!

Maybe we can go to the Uwaharrie range soon.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm working this weekend, too.  I'm going to the Uwharries on Tuesday morning.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm working this weekend, too.  

Me too I went to Uwharrie on labor day. We got that place clean. It was a disater when we got there and after cleaning it up I didn't have the heart to shoot the TV I brought with me. (Of course I woulda cleaned it up)

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too I went to Uwharrie on labor day. We got that place clean. It was a disater when we got there and after cleaning it up I didn't have the heart to shoot the TV I brought with me. (Of course I woulda cleaned it up)

Like my Scoutmaster always said, "Leave it better than you find it boys!"
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice work!  It is definitely appreciated.  We've shot a lot of silly things out there, but always clean up afterwards.  Wish more people would try to take care of it.

Does anyone think they can make it out on Tuesday?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Tuesday, have to work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top