Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 8:14:24 PM EDT
... Labor day weekend.  I'm going from there to Winston-Salem (or is it Raleigh/Durham?  hmmm, anyway...).

Is there anything in the area I shouldn't miss?  Any stores or shops that I just can't pass up?  Any attractions that I'll regret not seeing?

In short, I'm gonna be there for 3 days visiting a friend, and I need stuff to do!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
BASS PRO SHOPS in Charlotte.
Air show in Winston Salem the 11&12
Thats about all I can think of at this time.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:44:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm flying in on Friday, and out on Monday.  Barring my entire house getting demolished by Frances, or Frances taking a turn and heading that way.

and I already have a bass pro right down the road from me now
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Check this area of Charlotte out- noda.org . There are some good places to eat and drink there.The Mellow Mushroom has over forty beers on tap.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top