Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 6:10:12 AM EDT
Just interetsed in connecting with others in the areas who enjoy shooting.  Closest range that fits my needs in is Havelock.  Does anyone know of a closer one that is .50 BMG friendly?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a really good one down in Kelly.  It is west of Atkinson.  Now that I think about it, that may be a bit farther south from you...........

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Kinston, and I usually shoot at a friends. We usually shoot 100 to 200 yards. We don't have anything larger than .308 though. How much recoil from that .50?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Divkat,

.50 has a bunch of recoil, but I now have a great muzzle brake and recoil pad, so no shoulder pain.  It definitely will get your attention, though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I am 30 min from Goldsboro
Red
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top