Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2004 4:13:04 PM EDT
Just got a new toy ht. Anyone know if there are any in a reasonable distance from Winston Salem, NC???

Link Posted: 8/15/2004 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of toy?
www.gftc.com
www.phashoots.com
Grandveiw is pistol only.
PHA is a members only range.
email sent
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 3:05:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IM incoming.

Edited To Add:    This user is not accepting site Instant Messages.  

I noticed that....
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the UwHarrie is about the same distance for you as it is for me. Of course I'm coming from the other direction.    It takes me about 1 1/2 hrs to get there.

A quick look at the Atlas and you look a little closer.

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
hmmm....new toys, need ranges.......sounds like we all need to get together again one weekend soon.

threefiftynone went on the uwharries shoot - that a reasonable place for us to coverge?

Glock-23 is close by on the southside of the area - that would make 4 w/ jmzd4 (?!!!!!!)  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hmmm....new toys, need ranges.......sounds like we all need to get together again one weekend soon.

threefiftynone went on the uwharries shoot - that a reasonable place for us to coverge?

Glock-23 is close by on the southside of the area - that would make 4 w/ jmzd4 (?!!!!!!)  

Sounds good to me.  As long as I don't hurt myself loading the ammo into the truck again.

I've been working a shitload of overtime and have some side jobs coming up.  So if it can be planned for a Sunday.....   and I have a week or so notice I'll be there.

I'm sick of sitting here fondling my.....uh.....toys.   Yeah, my toys

Do we need to start a new topic?  I wish I could be in the planning stages , but I just don't have the time.

Well, gotta go.  Gotta be up in a little over 4 hours.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a rifle I've had about a month now I have yet to even shoot once.  I'm down for this but money is short for me right now.  >.<  I don't know if this place charges "lane" fees or what.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:44:27 AM EDT
[#9]
let's go.......Name the place and time and give me directions on how to get there, or I can catch a ride with someone, if they don't mind, since I have no idea on where to go.

I just got banished from GFTC yesterday , but it wasn't for anything too bad

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:01:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Details, man.  What happened?

I'll be home for some vacation in October, I'd like to shoot with you guys. I'm from over in Rutherford County.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:08:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Details, man.  What happened?

I'll be home for some vacation in October, I'd like to shoot with you guys. I'm from over in Rutherford County.

CHRIS

I'll put it this way: I can't go shoot my SW99 in there until I get it sent off to S&W and they fix it. Instead of it going bang....bang....bang....it goes bangbangbangbangbang until the clip is empty
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#12]
The Uwharries range is definitely the place.  Let me know a date and I'll try to be there, too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top