Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2004 5:44:17 PM EDT
I just wanted to invite everyone back up to the next Black Rifle Day again. We've been lucky enough to have several members from the Carolina's come up and spend the day with us, and I'm hoping this one will be same. We've got a lot planned for everyones enjoyment so I hope you can make it out. You can get all the needed info here.

Link Posted: 7/5/2004 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad to hear it, and I look forward to seeing you there.
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Me too!

Samuel
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Me too!

Samuel

Great!

I also have another post running in the VA forum covering T-shirts. If you think you'll be interested in some just let me know. T-Shirts
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I went last October.  Didn't get to play as much as I wanted because I was two days into recovering from minor surgery.  It was good to meet fellow ARFCommers and the steak dinner was killer.

My daughter had fun slaughtering silhouettes with her 10/22.

I can't commit to making it again because things are getting busy over the next few months, but if I can work it in I'll be there.
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went last October.  Didn't get to play as much as I wanted because I was two days into recovering from minor surgery.  It was good to meet fellow ARFCommers and the steak dinner was killer.

My daughter had fun slaughtering silhouettes with her 10/22.

I can't commit to making it again because things are getting busy over the next few months, but if I can work it in I'll be there.

I hope you'll be able to make it. It would be great to see you again, even though I was so busy the last time I didn't get a chance to talk to long.
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet. I'll be on leave during that period!
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#8]
The more people the better. There is going to be about 5 or 6 peopel coming down from NY/NJ that will be camping out at the gun club. If anyone was interested in camping out we'll have a decent group of guys staying so feel free to come up and camp. Tent camping is free at the club, and if you need to use the hook-ups for a camper that is $10 a night.
Link Posted: 7/24/2004 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Sweet. I'll be on leave during that period!

You going Guru?

Samuel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top