Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2004 4:16:19 AM EDT
The next Tactical Rifle Match will be held at the Carolina Star  ( www.carolinastar.com  ) on Saturday, May 15.  Registration for the match will begin at 0800, the safety briefing will be held at 0830, and shooting will begin immediately thereafter.  The match will be shot as open classification, with the "one gun/one optic" rule in effect.  The fee for the match will be $20, and will include lunch.

This match will include three COF's, with a minimum round count of seventy five.  However, one of the COF's will be a tactical shotgun stage.  This stage will consist of  reactive targets the shooter must engage while moving between barricade shooting positions.  Standard velocity birdshot will do the job.

The second COF will be a barricade stage requiring the shooter to engage targets from the outside points of a box barricade.  It doesn't matter which direction you shoot the stage, weak hand shooting will be required.

The third stage will be a room clearing exercise similar to the Shoot House in our last match.  The shooter will be required to enter the room, and engage targets as they become available.

As usual, guns and gear will be available, including shotguns.  We ask that you provide new, commercial ammunition (.223 cal / 12 gauge) for use in these weapons.

If you have questions/comments/concerns, please contact me at [email protected]

Hope to see you there!
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Match is this weekend.

Ya'll come
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Match Tomorrow!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Ah man, I'd love to go, but my honey-do list is about 5 inches thick.  Hope we can see some pictures though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top