Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2004 3:50:56 AM EDT
Here's some more pictures of the Stages.

Stage 1   Knock down all the pins and put two shots in each IDPA Target.  Quick & Easy Right?

Stage 2   Shoot and Move around the barricades

Stage 3   The Shoothouse.  Clear it as fast as you can, but don't shoot the Pink smiley-face alien friendlies.

Through the Door...

Down the hall...

Another room...

Out the back...

And a good time was had by all!

Thanks again to Peggy Crockett and The Carolina Star for the use of the ranges/clubhouse and a great meal.  Looking forward to next month's adventure.
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
After looking at all those pics, it may not be that far to drive, after all.  Only 5 hours each way...  

www.carolinastar.com/home.htm
Link Posted: 4/27/2004 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]
So far we've had folks from Savannah, Charleston, Charlotte, Spartanburg and even one from Richmond, VA.  All said it was worth the drive, so come on and shoot with us.  Where are you located anyway?
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like alot of fun!
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Absolut, we try to keep it interesting.  Next one is scheduled for 15 May at 0800 hrs.  Come and play.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#5]
That shoot house looks fun.

I gotta get down to another shoot soon.

Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Garandman,

We'd love to have you shoot with us again.  Oh, and don't forget your earmuffs
We're gonna do these matches once a month, so just watch the SC & GA hometown boards for the announcement.

Later,

Scoop
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow... I only live 30 miles from the Star.  Actually, a friend of mine invited me to this match, but I turned it down .  I was invited to the one on the 15th too, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

Add the fact that I really don't shoot all that well yet anyway... *shrug* Well, we'll see

Patrick

Edit: Generally how many people are at these matches?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Patrick319,

We've usually had between 10-15 people at the matches so far.  Hopefully the attendance will increase as word gets out.  We have shooters of all skill levels from novice to expert.  The matches are kept very friendly and laid back.  We aim to make it fun.  Come and play, I promise you won't regret it.

Later,

Scoop
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Never done any match shooting, but it looks like a blast!  (Cheesy pun intended)  

To bad I have to work on Saturdays...  

I will have to take a Sat off this Fall so I can attend.  Have fun guys, and kill some pins for me!

-Hershey
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Thanks Absolut, we try to keep it interesting.  Next one is scheduled for 15 May at 0800 hrs.  Come and play.

i'll be in DC
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:39:59 AM EDT
[#11]

i'll be in DC

Yikes  Welcome to the jungle........

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top