Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2003 8:00:20 AM EDT
Unless you shoot sporting clays I went there today to shoot my AR since I have'nt shot in weeks. So I stop by the club house to tell them I'm going to use the rifle range and they say ok so I head out there and set up. Once every thing is set I fire 3 shots and my target falls guess I did'nt get it stapled good so I walk out therre and set it bach up then go back to the bench. I sit down put my eyes and ears back on and look up and what do I see a dude with a shotgun standing right next to my target about to shoot skeet. Now this is the 3rd time they have over taken the rifle range when I have been there shooting. This got me realy mad so I just packed up and left and will never go back they already have 4 spots for the skeet shooters 1 below the club house, 1 by the pistol range and 1 on each side of the rifle range and now the rifle range makes number 5. So I just thought I would post a heads up tp avoid Shooters cause IMO they don't care about the riffleman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top