Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 1:50:37 PM EDT
Where is there to shoot around Wilson, and what kinda distances are they set up for?

I already know about B&R in Havelock, since I used to be stationed there and Flatwoods outside of Jville.

Looking more in the Wilson/Rocky Mount area...
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Hydguy,

I live in Wilson.

There is a range in Rocky Mount "Old Hickory Gun Club".  I've never been there.  I think they have 100-200 yard rifle.

Skeet Shooting, and cowboy action are popular there.  

You have to be a member.

Therer is an indoor range in Rocky Mount, pistol calibers only.  I don't recall the name.

There is a new sporting clays range open in Nashville at Rose Hill.  Supposed to be awesome.

If you are in the area on a Sunday, I can take you up to my hunting club where we have a 100 yard range.  That would be free. After hunting season, ie March, the range is open 7 days a week.

Let me know.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top