Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2003 2:45:54 PM EDT
I wanted to extend an invitation to the members from the Carolina's who can't make it out to TX for Gunstock.

We are having a get together in VA on the same weekend, so if you had wanted to get together with other members of the board, but just couldn't get to TX, this might be just for you.

Black_Rifle_Day

I hope some of you can make it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:15:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm...  The gears are turning!

I'll check and see if I can.

Sounds like a great time!
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope that you can make it up for this. It would be great if we could get a represenative from SC up this way. We even have a couple of people from NJ headed down for this. Don't let the fact that some Yankee's are coming stop you though.

This is the same image from the original post, but I should of put it in here also. This is actually going to be pretty close to the NC border, so it shouldn't be to much of a drive for some.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Edited to read: Crap!  I just checked my planner and I have to work that weekend too!  That's two shoots I'm missing because of work.  

OK.  That tears it.  Who do I see about getting more weekends added to the calendar???!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We just got confirmation on our first member from SC coming up to shoot. Hopefully some more of you southerners can make it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#5]
This looks like fun.  
It looks like about a 5 hour trip from my house near Asheville.  I might be able to do that.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope that you can make it. You could always stay Saturday evening if you didn't feel like driving back home. There is the motel or camping if you want.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#7]
wish i could make it :-/
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish I could make it too.  I saw some of the pictures of the range....what an awesome set up!!!!  I know you guys are going to have a "blast"!!!!  I am so jealous.

-REAPER2502
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top