Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2003 11:49:54 AM EDT
My brother just moved back to Buffalo, so I need a room mate. Anybody interested e-mail me. I live in east Asheville. Half the rent would be $255.00 plus half utilities a month.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I lived in Buffalo for three very cold winters, Lived in Orchard Park near the stadium. Enjoyed the people and a bar on every corner. Lucky for me my wife and I both ski. Working second shift, I got to ski every day before work!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

posted by: bru44

...I live in Asheville.

I'm terribly sorry.

No doubt.

I used to live in Asheville. Great weather, but home prices were OUTRAGEOUS, too mnay fruits and nuts as well.

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Theres definately alot of strange people around here, but theres alot of good people around here too. Not to much for ranges, but if anyone is interested, Ive got ther hook up with a guy who built his own and lets me use it pretty much when ever I want. So not only would you get a reliable room mate out of me, but a fellow gun nut, with access to a great range!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Do you cook?

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Only if I can spank your ass, and call you suzie.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well ya know...  I am looking into a job in Gaffney SC and was gonna possibly suggest stopping by for a brewski on the way if anything works out...  but after that comment...  I just don't know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Shane, Is that you?

-HS
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Guys. I live in Brevard. 20 miles south southwest of ashville. Its barely a spit on the map compared to ashville, with only 30,000 residents. But we have alot more open country and peaceful nieghborhoods. No range at this time tho. there used to be one owned by a factory in town but it closed down and is bought out and everything is changing hands.

anyway if you ever plan on coming this way then give me a holler and I can set you up with what to do and where to stay.

cheers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I got a room mate. He's not a shooter, or not yet anyways. He doesn't seem to mind a pile of guns sitting around though. Now Im going to have to work on getting him to the range.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well ya know...  I am looking into a job in Gaffney SC and was gonna possibly suggest stopping by for a brewski on the way if anything works out...  but after that comment...  I just don't know.

Gaffney?  There are only two things to do for money in Gaffney, pick peaches and work at the outlet stores on I-85.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gaffney?  There are only two things to do for money in Gaffney, pick peaches and work at the outlet stores on I-85.

I was thinking more along the lines of Freightliner Custom Chassis. Of course, I talked to the same recruiter about the same job last year, and it never came through. Hopefully something will actually come of it this time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I have recently moved from Miami to the Asheville area. What kind of outdoor ranges are available?

About the hippie thing, I think you will not be able to find a higher concentration of white kids with dred locks anywhere else in CONUS!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Theres really not much for out door ranges around here. There is a club in Polk county, but I've never been to it. I have a friend that lives near Lake Lure who built a range on his land. Thats were I go. There is a decent indoor pistol range in Flatrock. Its called rex's. They have a APSA competition every Thursday night at 6PM. You can shoot rifles there too, but its only 25 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top